Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

EnD oF a WorKinG ErA

After 11 years of working at the telephone company in mesquite i had to make the hard decision to leave that job (I love and miss the girls I worked with, but not the drive or hour lost coming home), and take one closer to home that makes it so i am only working 3 days instead of 4 a week .
I just started working in St. George on Monday at Jeffrey Simister's orthodontic office. I have learned a lot in just the three days since I started. The office staff has been so nice and helpful to me (just like they always were when we were just patients). I even found out that I have known Dr. Simister's wife since I lived in Cedar.
Some of the best parts of being back up here is for the first time in 5 years I had a lunch date with my husband, today I was home without any of the kids for the first time in a long time and chose to use the peaceful time to go grocery shopping all by myself, and I probably saved some money too..without them begging for everything we pass. I guess this is a start of a new era in my life.

2 comments:

mr catch said...

Congratulations! I hope everything works out! We will see you as soon as I schedule Hayden's appointment!
Connie

AMY and steven said...

We miss you terribly down here but I am so happy for you and your new adventure. I know you will do great!!