Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Terry (My King for the Day)!


40 years ago today the love of my life was born. I am so thankful for him in my life. I wanted to do a little tribute to him so here it goes....


TEN RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT TERRY


1. He knows who he is and why he is here.


2. The girls and I are his most important prority and he makes time to be with us.


3. That he is not afraid to get dressed up and be embarrassed (see previous posts: Daddy/daughter date, Ugliest Christmas Sweater, The best christmas pageant ever).


4. That he helps me clean, cook and run the girls around (not many men are man enough to be Mr. Mom).


5. The way he can make me laugh so hard over the stupid things, like just a look (last night during Jaicelyn's family home evening).


6. That he can name almost any song or remember lines from almost any movie.


7. That if he could go anywhere or do anything that he would want to do it with me.


8. That he has the best sense of humor and is so funny, but I am the only one that gets it most the time.


9. The way he becomes a little boy when it comes to BYU football and being in their stadium.


10. That he picked me to be his wife and share his birthdays with.


I love you buddy and hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

2 comments:

Adam and Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Terry! I'll agree with most of those things...okay, all of them. Hope you have a great day. I can't believe T had a 40 year old brother, Holy Crap!

mr catch said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! We tried to find you some false teeth, but the other old people didn't want to give them up! Hope you had a great day anyway.