Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Long Time, No Post.

I know it has been a while since I have updated. We (like everyone else) seem to be crazy with things going on at the end of the school year. I dont have any pictures right now our camera battery is dead and I havn't had time to get a new one yet. I can at least update on everyone.

Jantzyn is getting ready for her preschool graduation. She is going to recite Mary Quite Contrary for her nursery rhyme. She has informed me she is "Not going to Kindergarten next year unless I write her a note that says she doesn't need shots". She also said she doesn't want to turn five because she thinks she has to get a shot when she does. I decided to put her out of her misery of worrying and scheduled them for next Mon. hopefully after that she will get excited for her B-day and Kindergarten. She is turning 5 on the 20th and hopefully I will have a camera working by then.

Jaicelyn just had her 2nd grade program. She sang some fun songs and her class did the alphabet using their bodies. She also had a field trip yesterday to Sand Hollow to swim. She has been taking a cheerleading class this year and has loved it and will be preforming on the 16th. She is starting softball next week and can't wait to play.

Jorrin is finishing up her straight A 6th grade year. She has loved school this year. Last sat. we went to her and Jadyn's last dance competition in Cedar. They did really well getting 2nd places in Jazz and lyrical and 1st on their hip hop routine. She is also not excited about her getting her 7th grade shots. So I scheduled her on the same day as Jantzyn hopefully she will be brave enough that Jantzyn will see its not so bad. She is also starting softball next week and will be doing a dance camp with Jadyn the first week in June. This will also be her first year at YW's camp. She is very exicted to go.

Jadyn is finishing her 8th grade year. Her soccer just finished second in the league (they were tied for first until they tied their last game). Her highlight of her soccer year was her last game when she kicked a 70 yard goal! She was so excited and the other team was not! Of course I didn't get it on tape or a picture but some of the other parents did so as soon as they get it to me i will put it on the blog. She is also in the middle of Softball and their team is also doing really well. They haven't lost a game yet. Last but definitly not least she is dancing on a comp team with Jorrin and really enjoying it. Now comes the hard part for her deciding how to fit everything in she wants to do next year. She is trying out for the soccer team and wants to keep dancing up on the advanced comp team. Hopefully she can do it all one more year until she decides. She is doing a couple soccer camps, dance camp, yw's camp, and youth conference this summer so I will post pictures of that later.

As for me and Terry we are juggling 6 jobs between the two of us ( me 1, Terry 5), and running around trying to support our girls. We're crazy but don't know what we would do without all the hustle bustle of our lives.

1 comments:

AMY and steven said...

your life sounds a lot like mine. Whole lot of craziness and fun. We wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't that way. Can't wait to see new pics of all your girls. Miss ya..love ya..
Amy