The girls and I had soooo much fun at girls camp this year. Not only was it fun but very spiritual. They had a faith walk that was amazing, and mini camps that were uplifting, and fun things that kept us busy every min.
During any free time there was this is where you would find Jadyn, MaKayla, and Maddie. They even named it Logert.
Jorrin learned how to saw wood properly (without getting killed) from Ross Poulsen who has been to camp with our ward for 20 years straight. The girls love him and he loves them.
Jadyn was so worn out (from laughing all night long every night) that she came home, showered, and slept for 4 hours. I dont have a picture of me but while I was waiting for them to shower I fell asleep for 2 hours still in my yucky clothes and dirty hair ( I was exausted from listening to Jadyn laughing all night long every night).
0 comments:
Post a Comment