Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 21, 2010

Jantzyn's 6!

Sometimes I think it is harder to have a Birthday the end of May then around a holiday. I remember the day she was born the girls had a dance recital and I don't think that there has been a birthday since that there hasn't been something on her day. This year she had her kindergarten field trip to the firestation. I was off of work so I was so lucky to be able to go with her (I am so mad I forgot to take my camera on the field trip), she loved it and especially getting to squirt water from the firemen's hose. After school I took her to McDonald's (her request) so she could have her favorite... chicken nuggets (yummy), and play on the play place for a while, then we ran everyone around to their activities. I had put her presents on the fireplace around 3:00 and she sat by them until 5:30 when Terry got home. We ate dinner and when she could hardly contain herself anymore we hurried and opened presents and then headed to Jaicelyn's softball game. After we got home at 8:30 we sang Happy Birthday and had cake and icecream. She was very excited to wear her new PJ's (i've had a hard time getting her to take them off since), and she finally went to bed around 9:45. It was a long day but I think she had a good birthday. PS Sat. we will finally take her to "Kung Fu Panda" (Panda Express) for her birthday dinner that she has been waiting for since Jadyn's birthday.

The birthday girl opening her necklace from Jadyn.

Her very favorite new PJ's.

She was so surprised to get Littlest pet shop toys.

Jantzyn loves to "Gard". So we got her every tool she could possibly need.

Trying out her new shovel.
Happy birthday my baby. We love you so!!!

0 comments: