Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jaicelyns Birthday Wish

For sometime now Jaicelyn has been into horses. One day we were talking and I said one of the girls I work with has a lot of horses, her eyes brightened and she begged me to talk to her to see if she could ride one. So for her birthday we took her for her first horse ride. She loved every minute of it and because Lindsey was so nice she was able to not only ride the horses, but to feed them hay, get their water, touch their teeth and hooves, and play with the baby horse. In her word, "The best day of her life."

Jaicelyn feeding the horse while waiting for Lindsey to get her horse ready to ride.

She was in heaven.

Thanks Lindsey for taking the time to make Jaicelyn's Birthday wish come true.


Every year on the girls birthday they get to go to dinner with just me and Terry, and they get to pick where they want to go. This year Jaicelyn chose Applebee's.
Enjoying her hot fudge sunday after the waitresses sang the Happy Birthday song to her.
Giving Jantzyn a hug after she gave her the new Harry Potter Lego DS game.

Opening her offical Toy Story 3 Ken and Barbie.

Showing off her Toy Story cupcake Jorrin made for her. I think she had a great B-day this year. I can't believe she is already 10.







0 comments: