Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School 2010!

I think everyone I have talked to feels like this summer was way to short. I feel the same way but I think the last two weeks I have felt the weight of being a working mom with kids home in the summer. My house is a disaster (that I had planned to clean today before I sat down and decided to update my blog). Some of my children (I wont name names) have been very naughty the last couple of weeks, which also leads me to believe that even though it was short they are ready to go back to being on a schedule and learning again. I will miss them being around, espcially my little Jantzyn as she starts a full day at school. But I am also happy to get back to a routine. I think we all function better (at least in my home) when we are hussling, and bussling around.

Jantzyn 1st grade

Jaicelyn 4th grade

Jorrin 8th grade (starting middle school)

Jadyn (who is sooo happy she didn't have to wear a dress on the first day like last year) 10th grade, starting High School.

Jorrin and her friends, Savanah and Jamie, with Jadyn of course.




3 comments:

AMY and steven said...

They are all growing up so fast and are all as beautiful as ever. You are an amazing woman and mother. Miss you... Love ya..

Megan said...

What beautiful girls -- love Jacelyn's hair. She's the one that's grown up the most, I think.

Can't wait to see you guys in November and see those cute girls in person.

BTW -- my kids are fighting and screaming right now. We still have another month until they go back to school. I'm pretty sure we won't make it.

Adam and Robyn said...

I love Jantzyn's outfit, so cute!