Today (May 10th) I was able to go on one of Jantzyn's field trips. We walked to the park where we went to different stations. The first station we listened to a book about rocks and sorted the rock collection that each child brought from home.
Walking to our first station
Posing while we waited
the second station the kids painted, glued eyes, and hair to make pet rocks. They also got to listen to another story about how fun pet rocks can be.
Third we took a hike (walk) over to the pond to see frogs, jumping fish, duck and ducklings.
Heading to our next station. Jantzyn was so excited to be the leader.
Our fourth station they got to dig for dinosaur bones with their own set of tools.
Their classes last station was the playground. They got otter pops and played until they were all ready to head back to school.I am so glad I was able to go with her today we had so much fun together. It seems like with the older two i went on every field trip, but with our busy lives now I don't get to go to the younger girls as much, so i am so excited for the times i do get to go. I know i will always remember this day and I hope she does too!

0 comments:
Post a Comment