Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines 2012

This year for valentines everyone was busy. So we kind of celebrated throught the week. I gave each of the girls and Terry a Valentine bag full of goodies and some something little. Terry left me some yummy chocolates from See's on my pillow and I took him a cute monkey balloon and some treats and left them on his desk at work. On Fri. we were finally able to go out for our Valentine dinner at Brick Oven (it was fun to watch Tavin hard at work). Jadyn also got her valentine from Jake a day early since she had to work on Valentines.

It was hard work to get them to pose for the picture here is the process....












The finaly result (as you can tell I am still trying to figure out my camera).


On Valentines Day Jadyn went during school and decorated Jakes truck and left him a card with 2 movie tickets to see the Vow and a gift certificate for a frozen yogurt for after.



0 comments: