Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jadyn's Preference 2012

Jadyn took one of her best guy friends to Preference this year. They had a really great time. For the day date a couple of the girls in the group and one of the boys had softball and soccer games going on at the school all day. So they went and got sandwiches and treats and took Frisbee's and balls and hung out watching them. Then they went to one of the girls houses and took pictures, played games, and had homemade Cafe Rio for dinner. After the dance they went for ice cream.

Jadyn and Brandon having fun posing before the rest of the group got there.
My beautiful Jadyn ready for the dance.
I did Jadyn's hair myself and I think it turned out pretty good!
Jadyn and me trying out the self timer on the camera. It took a couple of trys but I think we finally figured it out.

The group: Jadyn/Brandon Benson, Katelyn Alexander/Tyler Clarkson, Jessica Bryan/Cameron Densley, Jenna Williams/Cody Timmons, Tara Lee/Chris Hatfield, Sammy Bryner/Austin Davis, Ashlee Svedin/Kurt Wilde.





0 comments: