Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's our favorite time of year...soccer season.

I can't believe it's finally here Jadyn's senior year.  They had their first pre-season game on Thurs Aug 9th.  It was fun to be in the stands (sweating) again.  This year Jadyn was picked as one of the three captain's.  She was so excited and honored that the girls chose her.  I think she will have a great year this year.





 This year our niece and cousin Callie made the team also so my two younger ones are loving having her sisters at each game to play with.  And it looks like this year we will have half time entertainment each game.  Eshelles look out.
Jantzyn, Gentry and Trasen cheering on the team.
More pictures to come....

1 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you blog so I can keep up with your family. We miss you guys!