I think this has been one of the fastest summers I can remember. It some ways I am glad it's over and some ways I wish it wouldn't end. I hate when i am working and my kids are home all day but I love when we don't have schedules and we get to take mini vacations.
One of our last summer mini vacations was a trip to Veyo with the cousin's. My kids are all about traditions and this is one of their favorites.
Jadyn and Jake drove Jor's car to veyo and as soon as we got back Jake said Jor needs new rooter's, and that he would fix it for us if we bought the parts. We had known that the brakes weren't good so we couldn't pass it up. Jake came over on Sat night to fix it and he taught Jadyn a few things about fixing brakes. She loved watching and helping and getting dirty.
while Jadyn and Jake worked Jorrin watched on her "temporary vehicle"
The sunday before school starts we have our annual fashion show. Terry always hopes they will forget but they never do. This year Jor was the one that reminded us, but when it came time to do the show she was too lazy to change so she just laid our her outfits on her turns. The other two however loved being on the runway.
0 comments:
Post a Comment