Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 3, 2014

Jantzyn's First Competitive Soccer Season

We knew after last year that it was time to put Jantzyn on a competitive team to challenger her.  But we could not find any teams her age to put her on...so Terry got talked into starting one and coaching it.  The first couple games were pretty rough but then the girls started clicking and getting it and playing well together.  By the end of the season they were even scoring goals.  Jantzyn only scored one goal the whole season and it was that last game.  But she learned way more than she had before and also learned about being a good sport.


I still can't believe how tiny she is compaired to everyone her age.  I so love watching her surprise people with how aggressive she is and i loved seeing her in a bombers uniform.

Jaice found a way to entertain herself at the game (selfie).

Terry, the assistant coach dawson, and their little team.

The season ender party.  Everyone had a good time.
I can't wait until next season


0 comments: