Jadyn and Jake had their engagements the first weekend in August. They turned out amazing. I was so impressed with their photographer. Here is what she posted about them on her blog
JADYN + JAKE | ST GEORGE UTAH ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY
We have such unpredictable weather in Southern Utah…well really anywhere in Utah, so its always a gamble about how things are going to play out. The day of Jadyn & Jake’s engagement session it had been off and on the whole day. But we decided to brave the weather, and I am so glad that we did. I absolutely love the emotion with these photos…the wind in her hair, the movement of her skirt…not to mention how in love these two are. You can just feel it. I was absolutely in love with them in the first few moments and I am so glad I got to be a part of their wedding. They are such a fun couple and he is so hilarious. I have all sorts of new funny material thanks to Mr. Jake. And make sure you stay tune because their bridals are coming up later today…


















































0 comments:
Post a Comment