Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Jadyn and Jake Wedding September 26, 2014


Our last night with Jadyn before she became a married women.  We stayed at the Home 2 Home Suites and had our last little family meal at JCW's that we brought back the the room (we wanted to just eat quietly as a family...well as quietly as you can with these 4).  Then we just got everything laid out and ready for the morning and hit the hay around 11 pm.
The next morning we got up and even though I thought I had planned enough time we still ended up rushing to make it to the temple on time.  Jadyn was a little nervous but kept smiling.  After we checked in to the temple they took me and Jay to the brides room to set her stuff up and explain how everything would go.  There was no one else in the room with us and it was beautiful.  We then headed to the sealing room.  The sealer did an amazing job.  It was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I have been to.  He remembered their and family members names and personalized everything to them.  I learned some things I never thought about from him too.  You could feel the spirit so strong in the room and it felt so peaceful.  Jadyn was glowing and so was Jake.  After the sealing Jay and I  headed back to the brides room to get her changed into her dress and spruced up.  She looked gorgeous.


All smiles coming from the temple.






















After pictures at the temple we headed to their luncheon at the White Willows reception center.  It was beautiful.  It was in a old house that was so cute and perfect with her wedding theme.  We had yummy food and fun toasts.  We had our friends Travis and Kathy Wright come and it was so fun to see them and get to visit with them for a minute.    


After the luncheon we booked it home just in time to watch Jor dance their military routine for homecoming half time.  After half time we ran and got the tables and chairs for the reception and starting puting the burlap and ribbon on as many as we could.





The next morning we got up to pouring rain.  I think I held it together pretty well through all of the wedding planning/day but this is when I lost it.  Terry and I had looked at the cultral hall where were going to have to have the reception if the rain didn't stop and it was just not wanted I or Jadyn had wanted or envisioned and I was so stressed.  But Terry kept calm and looked at the radar and said it should be done raining by noon and to just give it to then.  Sure enough at 11:30 it let up.  Luckily we have wondeful family who helped us.  Kevin got out the leaf blower and started bowing the wet grass and dance floor.  Jen and Lacey helped get everything set that they could.  In the end it turned out beautiful.  It was a little windy but I knew I couldn't ask for more.  Everyone had a wonderful time and Jadyn and Jake loved it and were so happy.  After all the hard work.  It turned out just the way Jadyn and I had envisioned it would and she will always have wonderful memories of her wedding day and reception day.













































































0 comments: