Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 24, 2017

February

I love "gas days".  We get a dicount from shopping at smiths on our gas.  So once a month we take every care we have (4) and make our way to smiths to get gas all at once.  It looks so funny but i love it!!


 Jadyn has had to go up north for 6 weeks for her clinical's for her PTA program.  So Jake has been going up every weekend he can.  This was the second weekend.  She sent me this..haha!  She has missed him so much and it has been very hard on her to be away.  She is now down to 1 week.  But hasn't been able to see Jake for the last 3 weeks of the program.  I am excited for her to be home again too.  I miss my baby!!


 We had our annually super bowl party at Robyn's and watched a very frustrating game for me.  Apparently everyone else was happy about it.
Jaice has never cared about football before but really got into it this year and watched the whole game.  It was so funny she left for a minute to get something to eat and when she came back they were tied.  She was so confused at what had just happened!!


 Danna planned a very fun Valentines/80's formal dinner and dance.  Terry and I had so much fun shopping in DI for our outfits.  The girls all wore my old formals and we threw on Terrys sweater and made cole role (peg) his pants.  It was fun to see how the girls got into it too.





 I kept with my valentine tradition of writing a little note to each of my valentines and getting them each something little.  The girls got up in the morning and came out to see their stuff.  Jaice just sat there for a min and headed back in to get ready.  I took jantzyn to the bus stop and when I got back.  I asked Jaice if the jacket was the right color she wanted.  She said "what jacket?".  I guess she didn't see it and thought all she got was the car freshner.. (which she was perfectly happy with)...haha!  I also sent Jadyn and Jakes with him to Salt Lake so they could open their stuff together.  I love that Valentines gives me a chance each year to take a minute and let them know each how much I love them!


 That night everyone else had plans so Terry surprised Jantzyn and me and took us to Paula's for dinner (Jantzyn had been wanting to go to Paulas for a while).  It was yummy and we had a fun date night!



 Jantzyn had to take drama as a elective this year and when she learned they had to do a play she hurried and volunteered to do the lights ("there was no way she was getting up in front on people").  The class did an awesome job on the play (it was very funny) and she did awesome with the lights.


It rained a lot during February this year.  This is Jantzyn's random shot on our way to her tournament.



 During a short break betweeen the rain, Terry and Jantzyn hiked the black hill and called me to come out and take a picture.  you can barely see them on top of the mountain.

0 comments: