Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 16, 2019

August

Jaice doing Jantzyn's hair again for her first day of school.


 One of our walks up to our favorite look out over our neighborhood.

 One of our relaxing Sundays that are my favorite.


 Love all these people so much.

 Jantzyn's first day of High School at a new school.  Jantzyn had been thinking for a while that she might want to go to the new high school with her friends from her club soccer team.  The deadline to put enrollment in was in Feb so she had to make her decision by then.  We talked a lot about the pros and cons, she prayed, we prayed, Terry gave her a blessing and after a lot of time, patience, and prayer she decided it was what she wanted to do.  We knew it would be hard to leave Snow Canyon behind but for her this is what she needed to do.  So the below quote I found for August on my letter board fit perfectly with our lives at the time.

 My last child in school.  Jantzyn sophmore Crimson Cliffs High School




Being a "Mustang" the school mascot.


 I remember so many emotions taking this picture of her walking into the school.  And Im sure she was feeling it too.




So far things have been good for her, she is loving school and the group of friends she has made. The first week of school they put a video on of the kids at lunch.  As I was watching it I saw Jantzyn in the background...dancing!!! That is when I had the feeling of peace that I knew the right decision was made.  She would of never done that before.  She has really started coming out of her shell (which is one of the reasons we/she wanted the change).


 We had a family elders group activity and took Jantzyn with us bowling.





0 comments: