Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 29, 2020

January 2020

This year Everyone went out on New Years. Terry and I went to dinner with our good friends the Nielsen's but we forgot to get a picture.  One of these days well remember to get a picture of our dinner dates.

I was doing the dishes one morning and saw two cute people holding hands walking around the church.  I then realized those cute people were my momand dad so I ran to get my camera.  Love them both so much!  It's nice to see they are still in love after all these years..haha!




Jantzyn went up to the UVU soccer ID camp and loved it!! She had so much fun and felt like she did a good job.  The coaches can't contact her until this summer so hopefully they will remember her.  We stayed and Jorrin and Bridger's house and had a fun weekend with them.  We went to Seven Brother's and had some amazing hamburger's and fries and then Jorrin cooked us dinner on Saturday before we headed back home.




Jantzyn had the Vegas cup and we dragged Jadyn and Jaice with us to one of the games.  Then after we took the girls to eat at Shake Shack.



 Finally a picture of our fun day with good food and better friends!



I finally got around to printing out our family pictures!!

We went up north for Kassie's farewell.









 And the best thing to happen in January was Jaice finally graduated from Paul Mitchell hair school!! On January 31st.  We are so so proud of her and know she will love having a career in hair!!!  We also went out to eat after to celebrate at Pasta Factory (her favorite) but again forgot to get a picture of it.
























0 comments: