First you get to see all the pictures of Grae for the month of February
Next we had everyone over for the superbowl
apparently Grae is a Seahawks fan even though they weren't playing
One of the nights after we came home from one of Jake's games we found the sidewalk all lit up and Carter had been there to ask Jantzyn to Jr Prom.
On valentines he had tried to leave her treat on the door and got caught on the ring cam. This time he had his little sister run up and put this on the ring. But you could still hear them..haha
My dad had caterac surgery and my mom sent this when he was waking up!
We just did a small valentines this year. Each kid got a bag of the nerd gummy's (everyone's favorite) and a small gift. This was Jaicelyn's (a wreath for her door to the RV)
There were lots of pretty sunsets again.
Jaicelyn did some more modeling for a hair salon.
Jantzyn went to preference with Tadd Ottenshot and had a really good time. They painted ceramics and had lunch for their day date and then went to dinner at Sabor.
Had play time with Gus!
Jantzyn had some "Friendlies" One game wasn't so friendly it was a team from up north that is used to winning so when we were tied at 0-0 it got a little chippy (on their part). Jantzyn finally got around their defender and scored and was on the ground when their defender came over and stomped on her stomach. I was looking down at Grae and heard our whole parent sideline yelling and then I looked up and our whole sideline was on the field going after the girl and the ref. There was about 10 mins left in the game and the ref called because of how dirty their team was playing. Jantzyn was ok but I took a picture a couple days later (I forgot to that day) of the remaining scratched from her. It really took her by surprise and the rest of us. We have been in some pretty aggressive games but Never has anyone blatantly tried to hurt our girls. I am so thankful for our awesome team and the support our girls have from our parents. I am not exagerating when I say every parent was up and ready to protect Jantzyn. It make me very thankful and proud of the team family she has been a part of for the last 5 years!
Another fun tournament that we ended up winning!
We've been walking every night for a while and Gus absolutely loves it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment