
Jadyn and Jorrins Dance studio had a chance for the girls to perform at the BYU-UNLV half time on Sat. and they were offering tickets for family for a really cheap price so we checked with everyone and we decided the whole family wanted to go. Jadyn and Jorrin had to be there at 10:00 for a practice so I drove them down and Terry and the rest came down later.
After the practice we had the rest of the day to do nothing so I thought it would be fun to take the girls shopping at a mall that had more the one story. The funny thing is though, everything we bought we have that store in St. George, oh well it was the experience right?
Terry, the two little ones and his mom and dad arrived at 5:30 so they took me to dinner for my B-day (I have a lovely sombrero to show for it), and then we headed to the game. Everyone had a great time watching the game eating tons of treats that Grandma supplied (I still dont know how she got away with sneaking it in), and even though I was worried how Jaice and Jantz would do they had a ball.
Monday, October 12, 2009
How I spent my B-day!
Posted by Five Girls And A Guy at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment