Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jorrin's 13th Halloween B-day Party

First of all it was the BYU/TCU game so needless to say this is what the men did the whole party...well until BYU got way behind then they came out to see what was going on.

Now on to the reason for the blog. Jorrin wanted to invite 20 people to a party this year so I knew it would have to be somewhere and doing something I could afford with that many, so I called Grandma Losee and started planning.
We had a dinner where the names of the foods the kids ate were hard to figure out.
They had either whitches bloody or pus filled (I hope that's better RobYn) brains. AKA marinara or alfredo sauce on noodles.
Frankie finger -bread sticks
Monster skin flakes-salad
Goblin Goo-jello
Graveyard Dirt -an ice cream dessert.
THe kids picked the order they wanted to eat and it was fun to see the order that came to them!


What's a dinner without a food fight!


The kids on their Scary Scavenger Hunt.



Preforming the skits they made up with the stuff from the scavenger hunt!










Jorrin Opening Presents.
They also played games in the dark and listened to music and just had fun!





1 comments:

Adam and Robyn said...

Yes, that is much better:) However, you spelled my name WRONG!