Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Its That Time of Year Again!

Its the start of the end...the end of the year that is. This time of year is busier then the rest (including Christmas I think).

Jaicelyn has started softball and is really enjoying playing.


The catcher's equipment was so big on her you could barely she her through it all.

She is a fast runner too.

Jantzyn's Kindergarten Program/Graduation

Singing some of the songs the theme was "When I Grow Up". Jantzyn's part was a librarian so we put her hair in a bun, she wore glasses, and took her 3 favorite books for her part.
Getting her diploma from her awesome Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Olson.


Grandma Losee always bring them a chocolate rose when they accomplish something. She was waiting for hers, and so excited when she got it.

Jaicelyn's last Coyote Crooner Concert




Stay tuned more to come in the following weeks: Jorrin's last dance competition, Jays regional track meet, the girls dance recital, Jaicelyns 3rd grade program, jay and jor's daddy/daughter date, piano recital, and what ever else I can't remember off the top of my head.









0 comments: