Our family life is never dull....even when we're at home and not rushing about.
Jadyn making up a comercial for cardboard circle (notice the lovely Jersey she is wearing, Terry got it a DI for a joke and the family has put it to good use). It was an info-mercial that went on for about 1/2 hour. But Jorrin and I were laughing so hard it was worth the time.
Terry reading Jantzyn a book while he does his back exercises.
Jorrin working on her presentation for student council elections.
Jadyn all prettied up for a church dance.
Jaicelyn and Jantzyns Sunday fort that they played in for quite a while (they even did their homework in it) before it had a catastrophe and was destroyed (I made them clean up).
Jantzyn loves wearing her dancing clothes even when its not dancing day. She was showing me lots of tricks this day.I am thankful for these times in my life and wouldn't give up one moment I have with my family be it a (not so) dull moment or rushing around in caos. Being a mother is the best busyness in the world!!!
1 comments:
I can't believe how much Jorrin looks like you -- more and more the older she gets. Sounds like you guys are having so much fun. We miss you. We're hoping to get out there this summer, but who knows. With Asa being so small, Corb may just take the two older ones, though I really want to see you, too. Glad you guys are doing well and hug those cute girls for us.
Post a Comment