Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jadyn's Road to State Soccer

This season has been another fun, intense, up and down season. The next few blogs (there are other blogs I updated too) are her state tournament games. The team has awesome, good, hard working, smart, beautiful, girls and I am so happy Jadyn has been able to associate with them. I couldn't ask for anything better for her to learn and grow then by her living and loving soccer like she does. We as a family have also learned alot again just this year from soccer and hope to continue to grow the next 2 years. I can't believe this year's season is already over and I am so excited for next year to start.

P.S. We just learned that Jadyn and many of her teammates, made the 1st All Region team for 4A. Congrats Jadyn! Keep working hard and you will go far in soccer and life.

Region 9 (4A)

MVP

Arianna Weide (Snow Canyon)

First Team

Tori Bergen (Snow Canyon); Autumn Shipp (Snow Canyon); Callie Stewart (Snow Canyon); Jadyn Losee (Snow Canyon); Whitney Warburton (Snow Canyon); Sadi Dias (Pine View); Kali Stubbs (Pine View); Jessica Stone (Pine View); Mackenzie Hawes (Pine View); Dally Bundy (Dixie); Emma Pasley (Dixie); Sarah Empey (Dixie)

Second Team

Sarah Henderson (Snow Canyon); Megan McKenna (Snow Canyon); Meaghan Clark (Snow Canyon); Amber Graf (Snow Canyon); Hannah Krzmarzick (Pine View); Haley Frodsham (Pine View); Tahlia Egbert (Pine View); Kayla Hammond (Pine View); Emily Tanner (Dixie); Nicole Winters (Dixie); Whitney Stephens (Dixie); Kenzie Cox (Dixie)