Happy Birthday yesterday to Jorrin! I know its a little late and she will tell you that she doesn't like her birthday so close to halloween because of this very reason, she gets skipped over. But I want her to know we don't love her any less and we know she would never let us forget her birthday. I just wanted to put this picture up. When I think of Jorrin I always remember her 2nd grade school picture. She didn't have her ears pierced yet and apparently wanted to wear earrings so she snuck some clip on earrings in her backpack and put them on right before pictures. This was also back when big earrings weren't in again yet. So to my surprise these are the pictures she brought home. She has always had her own style and not cared what everyone else is wearing (as long as she thinks she looks good) she puts together very cute outfits that I would never think of.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Jorrin's 14!
We love you Jorrin and are so glad you have been part of our family for 14 years. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Posted by Five Girls And A Guy at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy Birthday to my adopted daughter who I love so much!
Post a Comment