This year's Thanksgiving was a special one. My family isn't able to get together with all four siblings very often but when we do we have alot of fun together and this year was a thanksgiving I will always remember because it was so fun being with my family. I know my girls had soo much fun getting to spend time with Corbin and Megan's kids. There was very little fighting and they kept each other busy the whole time. The adults I think did a lot of relaxing and enjoying each other's company, and the food wasn't bad either.
Jenna loved being pushed around in the storage bin and Jadyn spent most of the time they were at my house playing with her as well as did Jorrin.
Everyone helping out to get my mom's yummy homemade stuffing ready.
This is what it's all about. Just being together.
Me and Megan peel a mean potato.
Jantzyn playing with happy little Asa.
Jaicelyn also playing with Asa. The girls loved having a baby around again. Especially a baby boy.
Terry wrestling Jaicelyn and Ian. I think they won.
Everyone (except Austin, Marriane, and Jenna. She was still sleeping, but they did make it down before all the food was gone), ready to eat our Thanksgiving feast.
The adults waiting off their food so they could eat some yummy pie. Also again this is my favorite part of this holiday...just chilling with the fam.

0 comments:
Post a Comment