As I sit here and write this at 5:45 this morning my heart is very full. Last night we learned that some good acqaintanances of our's lost two of their children Sat. (10 year son, 7 year old son), and their 18 yr old and 8 yr old daughter's were also injured in a car accident in Logan. After we told the girls, Terry gave the family prayer and something he said gave me so much comfort. He said "Because they have been sealed together as a family in the temple, and live the convenants they made there, they will be able to be together again as a family and they will be able to continue to raise their boys again someday".
I am sooo thankful I have this knowledge in my and my families life. Its time like these that life and what it is all about is put into perspective. So today when your little ones wake up, give them an extra tight hug and an extra kiss and remember how lucky we are to have them, and the knowledge we have of the gospel, and that we get them forever no matter how long we get them on this earth if we do what it right.
Monday, December 20, 2010
What I have learned from life
Posted by Five Girls And A Guy at 4:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks Sheri for sharing!!! It makes us think!! Love ya
Post a Comment