Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to my man of many hats!

I was thinking of what picture to post of Terry for his birthday and so many came to mind. He is definitly a man of many hats.

My Best Friend.......

Thrill ride seeker....Disneyland Lover.......

Hard worker (that is grease from cleaning the tire store)........

Sports watching lover...especially Jazz and BYU........

Brother, and brother-in-law........

Rock Star....and rock star Bon Jovi lover........

My lifesaver.......

spending any time he can with the girls man.......

supportive of all the girls sports and.......

dance recitals..............

handyman, do it yourselfer, and house fixer.............

the best father and husband............

obstacle course runner.....

daddy daughter dater...........


adventure seeker (he will try anthing)..........

relaxer on lake powell..........

goal keeper........
....and there are so many more that I could of put on. I love you sooooo much, thank you for making my life colorful. Happy Birthday!!!!!

2 comments:

Adam and Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Brutha!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

I love that post!!! You are amazing Terry and Happy Birthday. You two make an amazing couple and great team. Love you both!!!