We had another "Loving" day again this year. On Sat. Terry and I went to Chili's for dinner (yummy). On Sunday we made cupcakes and took them around to all our family. On Monday I left some ballons, a card, and little presents for the girls and Terry. But I think Jadyn had the best Valentines of all......................
Jaice and Jantzyn playing with their balloons. You can kindof see Jaicelyn's valentines unicorn in the background.
.......This is one happy girl! Her friend Ryan brought her over balloons and flowers, and visited with her for about an hour before he officially asked her to be his valentine. She was in heaven.
Poor Jor, no valentine for her yet...(which is ok by me and her dad), but she was happy for Jadyn. And it's not like she didn't get anything. I spoiled her this year and got her new room decor and a dress for valentines. Anyway hope eveyone else felt loved this year too.Happy Valentine's from us to you!
1 comments:
Love the picture of Jay and Jor...so funny!
Post a Comment