As far as dance recital's go this one was to quote my mom "Excrutiating" to sit through. Jorrin was taking ballet at Southwest Contempary because Tia was teaching all her classes there, so I also put Jantzyn in a beginning combo class. During the year the Owner purchased another dance studio and since there aren't alot of classes other then modern at southwest they put the ballet classes at the beginning of this other studio's (not naming names because they were HORRIBLE) recital and Jantzyn's class was at the very end. I (nor anyone else from the family) was very happy about it, but Jorrin did so well and Jantzyn's dance was so cute I still wouldn't have missed having to sit for the 2 hours inbetween to see them. Next year they will both only be taking from Tia so I am glad this was only a one time thing. Also we decided to take our supposedly nicer camera so we could get closer pictures not knowing it had already eaten the batteries we just put in, so the pictures didn't tun out very well. Live and Learn.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Jor and Jantz dance recital
Posted by Five Girls And A Guy at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment