Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Little Mermaid

One of the girls favorite things every summer is going to a Tuacahn play with Grandma and Grandpa Losee. This year it was Little Mermaid and it didn't dissapoint. Jadyn said it is right up there as one of her favorites. Jorrin and Jaice said it is their favorite and Jantzyn was just so excited to get to go for her first time that she loved every minute of it. Terry and I also love this night. We went to dinner at Texas Road House and had a yogurt at Krave and then came home and watched a movie to finish off our relaxing night together. I think the girls got home around 1:00, I fell asleep a little after midnight but Terry valiantly waited up for them.

Meeting the cast after the show (that's why they get home so late).




The two eels Flotsam and Jetsam were Jadyn's favorite.



King Triton.


Of course we cant forget Price Eric and Ariel.


And Sabastian and Flounder.

0 comments: