On March 22nd the day we had been anticipating and working so hard at getting ready for, finally came....
Jorrin's First Eshelle Review
We ordered her a dress off the internet and it turned out beautiful, exactly how we imagined it (shew)! We even got Terry a tie to match (he wasn't so sure about the pink until her dress came).
My two dancers showing their gangsta sides
The decor we worked so hard to make look just right the night before.
Jorrin's cute poster
She looks like a princess (and she is)
I remember when I was the one wearing the formal and posing with my mom (time goes to fast)
Jor and some of her cute friends she has made this year
Jor and Adriana
Jor with Jordyn, Kathleen, and Kaylynn
Jor and her "Buddy" Alivia
Jor and her "Nerd" Warner
You think they are beautiful but really....
they are the nerds
she started crying the moment the review started.
I am proud of the dancer and women she is becoming.
Her first year routines one last time
One of my favorites, Military
Their fun Hip Hop to "Ghostbusters"
Jor helping the little ones off after they did the number she taught them for the clinic
Jantzyn loved her dance to "Shake it Up"
Jaicelyn had a lot of fun dancing to her's too.
Jorrin's Jazz Routine
They did a couple of fun numbers that they did for games too. This was a dance they learned at camp.
One of Jor's favorite and fun dances to do was "Let's Go" hip hop.
I think this kick routine was everyone's favorite
Jor doing some moves with her co-ed partner Warner.
The moment everyone had been waiting for...Papashelles!
Their lift and throw was actually very good.
Terry shakin it
doing his Jor's pose from kick
shakin it some more
He did very good (all his practicing paid off) and it was so fun for him to get to support Jor and fun for us to watch!
Jor has loved the seniors this year and will miss them so much.
Our family of dancers.





1 comments:
I loved this post, your family is just growing up. I miss you Sheri and am so glad that I get to keep up with your family through your blog!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment