Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 22, 2013

Senior Ball

Both Jadyn and Jorrin went to senior ball this year.  It was the first and last formal they will be at together.  It was fun to help them both get ready.  

I can't tell  you how hard it is to get them to both smile at the same time.

But once they do, they are Beautiful

Such a fun year having them in high school together.  I know they don't think so now but in a couple months they will miss it.

Jorrin went with Joe Nicholls.  It was her first time trying to put on a boutineer



after a few attempts I jumped in and helped.

The corsage was a little easier.

Aren't they cute!
Jorrin spent her day date, eating breakfast at Denny's, and roller skating at the roller rink in Veyo.
Joe picked her up at 5:00 (really it ended up being 5:35) for pictures and then dinner at one of the boy's   houses.  After the dance they went hot tubbing.  She said she had a very fun time, especially since she was nervous for her first formal.  

Jadyn went with one of her good friends Jonah Tuttle

she also had trouble (you'd think after 3 years she would be a pro, but I don't think she has ever actually put it on without me helping).

Again corsage...easy.

They look cute together too.
Jadyn spent her date eating breakfast at one of the boy's houses and playing sand volley ball.  Jonah picked her up at 6:00 (really 6:25) they had pictures and ate dinner in a very beautifully decorated tent  at one of the boys houses.  Jadyn said dinner was amazing and she had a great time.



Jake wasn't able to take Jadyn to the dance but wanted to have her last high school "dance" be with him so at midnight he knocked on the door dressed in church clothes with 2 dozen roses and they danced the last dance to "their song".

I being the mom I am got dressed and out of bed and took pictures (Jake said he knew i would).

Jadyn will always remember her senior ball.

0 comments: