Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 22, 2013

A couple of random pictures

Jaicelyn had a spa night for YW in April and loved it.  She came home with purple goop all over her face.  She said it was supposed to make her skin silky smooth.


One of the cute girls I work with was turning 24 and had a 80's theme skating b-day party (on the same day as the funeral and senior ball, whew what a day).  We all got in the spirit and dressed up.  I am so mad I forgot my camera, but the girls loved skating.  It was Jantzyn's first time and by the end of the night she almost had it.  I think another time and she will be a pro.  They both came home wanting skates for their b-days and Jaice wants to do her b-day party there this year.

The girls had so much fun having me show them how I use to do my hair everyday (the wing look you can see on Jantzyn).  Terry went with the preppy look. He rolled his pants and wore his block color high tops. Our family got a lot of compliments.  Is it sad Terry and I still have these clothes in our closet?



0 comments: