We started our busy may off finishing up soccer season for Jaice and Jantz and me helping the girls get their projects done for their classes since the school year is winding down the homework is winding up
Jaice in her last season game with her bombers team she has been on for 2 1/2 years. Most of the girls on her team are 2 years older than her and will be trying out for the high school team this summer. This may be the last time she plays with any of the girls (well at least until high school, hopefully).
our cute little 16 "Guppy".
I swore after I helped Jadyn with her room project I wouldn't let any of my other girls take that class but i must of had a lapse of memory when Jor signed up for it. I do think it turned out really cute though and she even won a prize for all our (my) hard work.
Jantzyn is still loving soccer. She scored over 10 times again this season. We are going to try to get her on a competitive team for next season. We want to see if she will still love it when there is a little more competition. If so we will let the little lady go as far as she can.
I love the look on her face pure focus.
I know it's been a sacrafice for them, but i know she has loved having Terry and Robyn as her coaches again too. Thanks for taking the time to help these cute girls.
Jadyn went to Calinfornia the first weekend in May with All of the senior (except 2) and a couple of the junior girls on her soccer team.
They went to the beach for the first half of the day (Jadyn got fried), then they went shopping at a really neat outdoor mall. On Sunday they went to church by the Newport Temple then Coach McKenna gave a awesome devotional about Who is our real coach and what team the girls were on. Then they spent the rest of the day at another neat beach with lots of sea life to look at.
Jorrin spent the first Sat of May volunteering with the Eshelles at the Iron Man.

She said it was very cool to watch the swimmers do their thing and then get ready to ride their bikes.
The next weekend Jor spent at the Eshelle retreat (I got the opportunity to go with them again).
They did lots of fun team building activities, ate lots of good food, and the funnest part was probably scaring the newbies at 1:30 in the morning.


























0 comments:
Post a Comment