As May comes to an end, so does Jadyn's high school years. I have so many mixed emotions, I am sad but so happy for her as she starts a new chapter in her life. I wish i could pause time, but i can't wait to see what she does with her future at the same time. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Before we know it, it will be Jantzyn's graduation.
Jadyn has had a wonderful 12 years of school. She has learned so much not only as a scholar but as a person. We are so proud of all her accomplishments, not only for her good academics but for her all around life. I am so thankful that we have been blessed to have her in our family. I am lucky she chose us to get to be a part of her life. Thank you our beautiful Jadyn for the last 18 years of being part of you.
Jadyn always has so much support. Thanks family!
Dujuan is the athletic trainer at SC and his cute little 8 month old son has been diagnosed with a terminal condition and only has a couple more weeks to live. They have put together a wish list and one of the things they had on their list was for him to graduate. So he was the first graduate of 2013. I think the whole crowd was in tears while they told of their family and his short but important life.
JADYN DID IT! MY FIRST HIGH SCHOOL GRAD!
Jadyn and her best friend Taylor
so proud of this beautiful girl.
Our SC warrior Class of 2013 we love you!
Jadyn and one of her childhood friends that went to Dixie.
Eating our celebratory dinner at Applebee's (Jadyn's choice)
Jadyn's Graduation Announcements
They turned out so cute, we got a lot of compliments on them. Thanks to our wonderful photography we use, she even designed and had these made up for us.
This is the ad we had them put in the yearbook. It was supposed to be a surprise for her to see when she looked at her yearbook, but one of her good friends is the editor and accidentally told her how cute it was. Oh well, she still loved it. And to make up for it, her friend put her in the yearbook 11 times (Jay was so proud of that).
0 comments:
Post a Comment