It was my last time to host an Eshelle Team night. I am glad I can help in small ways each year. All we do is sign up to let them have it at our house. The girls bring all the food and the coaches do the motivational stuff. I always like to decorate though just to make it a little special. It was in January and cold so I thought it would be fun to do something with snowmen. I think it turned out pretty good for a quick idea.
Jor wanted to do a solo this year. She had Taylor Beck help her choreograph a contemporary routine. She competed at two competitions (the first one she had a very bad pulled groin muscle) and she did awesome in both. The first she placed 5th and the second she placed 4th. The routine made me cry and she said that was her goal so she said it was worth it. She also learned that doing solos are not her favorite thing.
All the Eshelle soloists' this year. They didn't plan the black thing either...haha
This was one of the longest competiton's we have ever been too. We had to be there at 7:15 am and we didn't leave until 10:30 pm. The only time Terry left the building was to go get us food and I stayed the entire time.
my cute girl just doing her own thing (like usual)



0 comments:
Post a Comment