Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Jorrin's last Region and competition

I can't believe how fast Jorrin's senior has flown by.  I remember when she was just a little sophmore and I would have to drive her to practice everyday.  Now she does so much by herself that we hardly get to see her.  The parents know how hard these girls work and we wanted their last Region competition to be one to remember so...

We got together the day before and made some cute signs, a red carpet, and played music and cheered for them as they walked out at 7:00 am to let them know we were there to support them.


It worked they all started crying and were so touched that we would do that for them.






Region was supposed to start at noon, but because of a power outage it didn't start until 2:00.  The girls did amazing in all of their routines.  I think it was the best I have seen their military and dance routine.  But they didn't end up placing in anything (don't get me started on the out come).  The unfairness of drill competitions is one thing I will definitely not miss about drill.  The girls know they did amazing and that they should have been at state but they handled the loss so well.  They even did there team cheer and stayed on the floor after to let the parents visit with them (while some teams that got to go to state were ticked and left right away).  One thing about the Eshelles is they are always classy!!!
On another note I asked Lacey if she would mind coming and taking pictures of Jorrin.  She is an amazing photographer and I knew she would do an awesome job, and she did.  I love all of them!  It was very hard to pick just a few for the blog so I have more on here then I should but hey, it's my blog and "I do what I want"...haha (Lacey)!










































0 comments: