Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 25, 2015

Jorrin's wisdom teeth are gone....finally!!!

For months Jor has been worrying about this day....dun dun dun...getting her wisdom teeth removed.  I knew we needed to do it before the girls started so school and we got busy.  So we did it the last Fri in July.  She did really well and made it through.  She had some hilarious comments on her video (if you ever get the chance to see your children uninhibited on legal drugs you should really take it). I think my favorite thing she said was.  "That was sooo easy,  what was I so worried about?"   And "I look so pretty for just getting my teeth out." 
I did forget to tell the doctor she was allergic to latex though and she had a harder time healing because of all the cankcor sores she got from it.  I felt horrible but she was tough and we made it through.  Two down, Two to go.




0 comments: