It's hard when the 4th is in the middle of the week. So this year we kept it simple but enjoyable and memorable. During the day we rested and relaxed and did a little shopping. Then at 6 we went to mom and dad losee's for our annual BBQ and then to get a snow cone and headed to the college to watch the fire works.
Jaice's chalk drawing tribute to her solider!Wearing her flag shirt to patriotic.
going shopping!
This year we had yummy steak. And everyone got to cook their own.
Red, White and Blue snow cones!!!
Waiting for the rest of the crew to get there.
This year we were right under neath the fire works. There were times I felt like they were going to fall down right on me. But is was so cool. And I did get a little emotional. I love our country!
doing sparklers with friends after the fireworks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment