Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Jaice is an "adult" (well at least leagally)!


Jaice is probably my easy child when it comes to stuff she wants. She usually is happy with anything but she did send me a list of some things this year so I tried to make it happen.  I can't believe she is already 18.  These last 18 years have flown by.  I am so happy she is a part of our family.  I lives would be so boring without Jaicelyn. With her life is a party and she always keeps us entertained.  I love this girl with all my heart and I am so glad she chose me to be her momma.



 She always steals Jantzyn thermo flask so we got her one of her own.


 Everyone knows how hard she has been looking for a job and has not been able to find one.  They know she is desperate to earn some money for her trip to see Tim.  So both Gma Losee and Cowley gave her money this year.  That went directly into her "see Tim" fund.
 Juicy perfume


 New pink high top Vans.
 the earring's she picked out the one time I finally got her to go shopping with me (she hates shopping)


 A "dont tread on me shirt" to match Tim's tattoo.


 Jadyn gave her the Polaroid camera she wanted and we supplied the film.


 and her favorite gift was a charm necklace with a bullet/army/T.
 she also got some cute clothes, a ring, and a  fun little face mask.

 He most happy present came the next day when she got her first phone call from Tim.  It was only 10 minutes but it was the best 10 minutes.  She was so happy (and I even think she cried a little).
 We didn't get around to taking her for dinner until the first part of July (after she was feeling better from wisdom teeth removal) but she got her favorite Wingers wings, celery with ranch, and strawberry lemonade.


0 comments: