Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, November 10, 2018

More soccer


This year I chose to help with the first team dinner.  They had it at Graves house and we had taco salad for dinner.  I made (had my mom make) Lemon Bars.  The girls all came hungry (like always) woofed down their food, listened to the guest speaker and headed home all within an hour.  I love soccer team nights!!!



 Jantz and the Heat team from PV.
 Addie, Taylor, Emma, Jantz, Kaitlyn, Brinley, Belle, and Ruth

 Sc Soccer girls annual ride in the Homecoming parade!!


 Jantz and the Freshies in the truck

 Jaice and the older girls rode 4 wheelers

Daisy was on the Homecoming Court so all the girls got their picture with Royalty!

Team Pictures


 Seniors


 Freshman




Some fun action pictures of the girls that were posted on the internet and newspaper.









This year the team focused on doing several service projects.  It was great for team bonding and for learning there are things bigger than themselves out there.





0 comments: