The soccer season went by fast (as it usually does) but I think with each girl there high school years go by faster and faster. I thought when Jadyn was a senior that it would get easier with each one, but instead I feel it has gotten so much harder. I think it's the fact that we are down to two at home and I know it will be one very soon.
Some more pictures to finish up the region season. The girls ended up winning region!
The coaches let Jantzyn HAVE some varsity time with Jaice during their game with PV. It was fun to see them on the field together.
Her friends and teammates from PV!
Jaice and Ashley have been friends since elementary school and have loved playing soccer together.
Jaice warming up for her senior night game. She has had lots of ups and downs playing high school soccer. Luckily this year was probably her favorite year to play. So she went out on a high note. And will hopefully just have fond memories of her high school soccer years.
The girls had one more away game against PV. Coach Kunde again let the two girls play together.



0 comments:
Post a Comment