Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Other October happenings

On Saturday Oct 6th we drove up and back for Brittany and "baby girls" baby shower.  After the shower we headed over to see Jor's new apt and for her to do all our eyebrows.  We ended up heading home around 7.  It was a short but very fun visit!








In between the semi and final soccer games Terry and Jantz went to the Utes game with our friends and had so much fun I think Terry may have converted.






Talens homecoming was the day after the state championship game so it worked out perfectly!!

Jor gave me some new pillows for my birthday that worked with my Halloween pillows I had gotten this year!

We went pumpkin hunting!



Jor hit her eye when she was opening her door and got a "shiner"

We had a pumpkin decorating contest for work and I think my little spider turned out cute (I didn't win though).

Whitney and my mom got me some cute new decor for my B-day!

We went to a couple more of Kelsey's soccer games.

Terry worked on the back yard this is the before.  

We took the kids to the Desert Reserve for family home evening to see the halloween stuff!


















The girls carved their pumpkins!
Jantzyn's soccer team came over for futsol and then dinner!
Jaice had to dress up for hair school!
The girls worked hard on homework.  I took these pictures for proof for Jaice's LA teacher.




and last but not least and really it was on Nov 1st... But Tim graduated from AIT and headed to his station at Fort Riley Kansas.  So proud of him!!











0 comments: