Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 2, 2020

And it's.... a.... BOY!!!!


Jadyn went in right after we got back from San Diego to have the Genetic testing done and one of the things it told you is the gender.  We knew we were going to be camping over the 24th and would be all together then.  So we decided to do her reveal when Jor could be here.  Especially since she was the only one that knew what the baby was.  We got home from camping showered and started getting all the cute things Jor had planned ready.  Jay wanted to do fireworks since it was the 24th weekend and luckily Jor has a friend whose her family sells fireworks and she was able to get it for Jor.  We had everyone meet at the pavilion at our church at 8:30 and waited until it was dark enough to see the fire work.  I have had a feeling since I found out she was pregnant that it was a boy.  She wanted a girl so bad for her first but the whole pregnancy she had been saying "he" and she knew it was a boy too.  Jake was 90% certain it was a girl so they made a bet.  If it was a girl he got a stereo system for his truck and if it was a boy Jay got a scentsty diffuser she'd been wanting.  I guess their house is going to smell really good with the diffuser...haha.  It's a Boy and we are so excited.  I think after Jay had a night to let it sink in she realized she can be a boy mom and it very excited to meet the little guy.  They are still working on names.



















I love this picture!!!

Jor worked so hard on this and she is the best party planner.  I am so glad she's in our family!

















































0 comments: