Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 7, 2015

Jaice's last B-day Party Bash


I can't believe Jaice is 15 this year and will be a freshman.  I think the more kids I have getting older, the harder it hits me, I am getting older.  She was right in the middle of her soccer camp during her B-day but she still wanted her last friend B-day party.  She kept asking if she could have her party at Sharla and Jeremy's and go swimming.  Sharla was nice enough to agree to it.  And we got it planned quickly.  I think my kids were more excited to swim there, then Jaice's friends.  The party went off just as planned and everyone had a fun time!
This year Jaice just wanted clothes, and a water proof phone case (which eneded up being a hit at the party).  we also got her a skim board (which she hasn't ended up going since her b-day, but used to go all the time), shoes, a new swim suit, and she got some money too.






















































0 comments: