Everyone had so much fun on our work trip last year that the Doctors decided to make it an annual thing. This year we stayed on Coronado Island in San Diego.
Our fun bus!!
The Flamingos that greeted us at the hotel everyday.
The day and night view from our room!
On the first day we got there, and headed to the beach to go on a Kayaking tour. I remeber the doctors telling us we wouldn't get very wet. But I decided to be safe and wear my swim suit under my clothes. They also told us we probably wouldn't need to change. But luckily our bus was smart and decided to take a change of clothes in case we didn't have time to go back to the room and change. I think that the girls on the other bus ended up buying clothes at the little shops off the beach. Kayaking was so awesom, we saw sea lions, and lots of other sea life including tiger sharks. I did freak out a little when i saw them but luckily it was at the very end of our tour. After the tour we headed to Old Town and ate at a yummy mexican restuarant. Then headed back to the hotel.
Fri morning we got up and ate at the hotel. It had the best french toast I have ever had. Then we had some time before our bike ride so Carroll and I took a walk around some of the Island. There was a naval base just across from us and it was so cool. To see the ships leaving with all the sailors on it. We also saw the Coast Guard coming in.
Very cool wall at the mall!
On our bike ride we rode around to the other side of the Island that had more of a beach on it. It was so fun to see all the cute houses along the path. We also passed the Naval base and saw some fighter jets take off. Then we headed back to our rooms got changed and headed to eat at Cheesecake factory. Shop at the outdoor mall for a while and then to our next stop...
Next we headed to Sea Port Village for some shopping. We all got fun souvenirs for ourselves and families. Carroll and I also explored all the Yachts (some were bigger than my house).
Next was the Baseball game between the Padres and Rockies. I love going to baseball games and everyone had a good time cheering. We left a little before the game and headed to the Gas Lamp district to have icecream at Ghiradelli Chocolate store. It was the perfect end to our day and our trip. Saturday we got up early and headed home. I am luckily to work for great bosses and such fun women.



0 comments:
Post a Comment