Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 25, 2018

1st month of summer

This picture is the morning after the first day of high school soccer conditioning and jantzyn also had her Heat soccer practice right after.  While it is usual for Jaice to take a nap it it NOT for Jantzyn.  Even on Sunday's everyone but her will be napping.  So we knew she was exhausted.  They are getting more used to it now and having been staying awake each day.

 On Tues June 5th Jaice was feeling down and missing Tim terribly.  I told it it shouldn't be too long before we get his address.  About 15 mins later I was cooking dinner when Jaice said, "mom!! I just a text from Tim!!!"  She read it to me and all it said was "I texted your mom my address.  I love you"  A couple of seconds later my phone buzzed and this is the picture he sent.  It was live and we could hear the Drill Sergeant yelling for him to hurry up in the back ground.  We figured he must of hurry and snuck that text to Jaice.  I hope he didn't get in trouble but I am so glad he did.  It was the first time she had smiled since the Thursday before.
We had been checking the mail everyday after that to see if she would get a letter.  I felt so bad because on Friday June 15th (right before we were leaving for Jor's grad).  I got one in the mail. She was a little ticked I got one before her but she stole it from me and read it the whole way up and back from her graduation.  But the next day her's finally came.  It had been sent back for more postage or she would of gotten before me.  So she forgave me!! She was so happy again!! Now everyday she is either happy or sad when the mail comes.  

 Jorrin came down for a very fast trip for Brecken's Fiances bacholorette party..  She came walking in around 9:00 left at 9:30 and then we got to see her for maybe 50 mins on Sunday before she headed back home.  But what cracked us up was the 50 mins she was home she was doing some food shopping.  She cleaned out the fridge and took what we would let her from the cupboard.  But she was so happy to get anything.  Love how she has learned to be humble and grateful being on her own.

 We took Jantzyn and Ava to use their swig cards they both got for their B-days.

 Jaice went to the UVU team soccer camp.  She tore up both her ankles on the very first game. But kept fighting and played really well the rest of the camp.  She even had a goal!!

We went to see Incredibles II and love loved it!!!
 I was trying to take a picture of the Incredible II logo and had just taken this of the Disney castle in Incredible font.  I was putting my phone away when one of the employees jumped over all the people next to me to tell me "mam, I can't have you taking pictures of the screen".  I said oh, ok and kept putting my phone away.  Luckily she didn't make delete it (even though it's blurry) I wanted to send it to Tim.  He wanted us to tell him if we went.  But who knew about taking a picture..haha.

 Jantzyn has been helping my mom around her house and she has been paying her but this day they made a cute 4th of July craft together.  Jantzyn loves doing it with her and I am glad they share a fun time doing them.

Tim's (except his family call him Logen) mom and I have actually started to become good friends with him being gone.  This is a picture of him she sent on the first day of his senior year.  When he had long hair.  I love it!! 




0 comments: