Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Rest of January

I had asked my mom and dad to send me some pictures they had found the night my dad had told us about his army experience so I wanted to put them in the blog to remember their fun (or not so fun) newlywed army days.
 He was one handsome solider!
 standing in front of their little Fiatt they bought for $300 and had to let it roll down the hill to jump start it!
 their aprtment in Georgia
 dad working in the army hospital on base.
 cute newlywed mom!

 I came in from work one night and Terry told me to go look at jantzyn.  she was out practicing in her minnies.  She works hard for her talent!

 cutest little Minnie soccer player I have ever seen!

 Jaice cut Terry's hair and he gave her a $4 tip!! She was so excited!



0 comments: