Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Tim heads back to Fort Riley

We got up at 5:00 am from Brian Head drove home and Tim finished packing up his stuff.  Then we stopped at McDonalds for some breakfast on the road and headed to Vegas.  It was a bitter sweet drive.  He and Jaice were both so tired but faught through it just so they could be together on the way down.  He didn't have much time when we got there so we got him checked in gave him his hugs (I can't believe I didn't get a picture of him with all of us) and watched him walk through the check in.  Jaice did really well until terry put his arm around her then she lost it.  I think we were all so sad to see him go.  They/we had such a good time together being a family while he was here.  Now on to the 9 mth deployment.  She can do hard things!  Army Strong!!







0 comments: